How to use:
- Place the cone onto your cup or jug.
- Prepare about 300ml of hot but not boiling water (92oC)
- Put about 12-15g medium coarse ground coffee in the filter
- Pour some of the hot water slowly on the ground coffee starting from the outer rim, moving in spiral to the centre, then stop and wait about 30 seconds. Start pouring again this time from the centre, spiraling towards the edge. Stop, wait and pour again. Pouring water should take about 3-4 minutes.
- Enjoy your delicious coffee!