How to use:
- Place the cotton filter into the upper chamber and secure it with attaching the hook on the bottom of the tube
- Pour water into the lower chamber using the measures on the side (you can use hot water to speed up the brewing process)
- Light the burner (use methylated spirit as fuel, it’s clean and odourless), and place it under the lower chamber
- Put about 7g (1 spoon) fine ground coffee / cup in the upper chamber
- Place the upper chamber onto the lower chamber.
- Wait for all the water to be pushed up the upper chamber (you’ll see bubbles int the upper chamber)
- You can stir the coffee to makes sure the ground coffee is perfectly mixed with the water.
- Wait about 15 seconds, then remove the burner.
- When all the brewed coffee is sucked back to the lower chamber remove the upper chamber
- The coffee can be poured directly into your cup